Martes, Hunyo 7, 2016

My Kitchen Area Requires A Foundation Repair

I live in one of the most beautiful places on the planet. Amazing scenery that goes on for miles, flatlands, desert and mountains all around me. It is a real joy to live in this home of mine. Apart from the local sights, it is also the house that I was born and grew-up in. I was an only child and my parents, bless them, left me the house after they passed on. That means that the house is over fifty years old now, and although I have tried to keep it in good condition, some repairs are beyond me. Check out foundation repair Austin.

A couple of months ago I noticed that a large crack had appeared in the kitchen, going from the floor to the ceiling. It had probably been there much earlier, but I only noticed it when a small gap appeared. Having checked outside the wall, the crack was also apparent there as well. As I was worried about this problem, I called a builder to take a look at it, and was told that the kitchen area needed a foundation repair. This is not a simple job, but it is something that needs to be done, so work starts next Monday.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento